Radio Crescendo runs fully automated and uses formats. This means that the programs each have a slightly different approach. For example, in the 'Classics' program we do not play tracks from the Top 40, two tracks from the 60's / 70's, the rest are 80's, 90's and 00's. Further, it is also filtered by genre, and so there are not two slow easy-listening numbers are rotated one after the other. Otherwise this is among others at 'Up to 80', where you only hear 80's and Larry's Playlist, where you hear the music that's in Larry's favorite list. On Saturday you will hear at least 6 dance tracks per hour from the 90's in '90's Weekend'.
If you want to know how our radio automation works, check this site: Radiologik.
- Computer: Apple Mac Mini Server 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
- Automatisering: Macinmind Radiologik DJ & Scheduler
- Soundprocessor: Thimeo Stereotool
- Broadcastsoftware: Audio Hijack
- Streamserver: Icecast
- Direct URL: http://18.104.22.168:8249/stream
- Backup URL: http://22.214.171.124:8409/stream